Nominate an educator for a LifeChanger of the Year award by Dec. 31
The LifeChanger of the Year Award, sponsored by the National Life Group and National Life Group Foundation, seeks to honor K-12 educators, teachers, administrators or school staff members who make a positive difference in students’ lives.
To be considered for a LifeChanger of the Year award, nominees must:
- Make a positive impact on the lives of students;
- Enhance the school or district’s atmosphere, culture and pride;
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership at the school and/or district level;
- Possess a proven record of professional excellence;
- Show commitment to building a nurturing environment that supports learning;
- Adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards.
LifeChanger awardees and their schools or districts receive prizes valued between $50 and $10,000. Submit nominations by Dec. 31, 2021