RemotEDx Nonprofit and Community-Based Student Learning and Remote Education Partners subgrant awardees announced
RemotEDx recently awarded subgrants to nonprofit and community-based organizations partnering with a school, district or consortium of schools or districts to help improve, enhance and enrich remote caring, teaching and learning opportunities for Ohio’s most underserved students. Seventeen subgrantees were selected from a pool of 150 applicants. The full list of awardees is on the RemotEDx funding opportunities webpage.
Subgrantees were awarded up to $150,000 from the Ohio’s CARES Act funds to achieve one or more of the following:
- Identifying, creating and implementing high-quality instruction;
- Supporting student wellness, participation and engagement;
- Supporting professional learning for school leaders and educators;
- Supporting learning management systems and interoperable platforms;
- Capturing and sharing lessons learned from two decades of e-learning.
The award period for these funds is March 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.