New dates for Virtual Operation Graduation Design Lab 3.0
By the end of this school year, schools will need to have graduation plans and at-risk services in place for students in the classes of 2023 and 2024.
To help schools prepare, EnvisionEdPlus is partnering with schools, districts and educational service centers to offer the Operation Graduation Design Lab 3.0 in a virtual setting. Lab participants will:
- Refresh their memories on graduation requirements and better understand COVID-19 flexibility implications for graduation cohorts;
- Unpack state requirements for graduation plans and mandates around at-risk services;
- Discover strategies to implement graduation plans and at-risk services regardless of where learning takes place;
- Experience ample planning time to work on their schools’ plans of action; and
- Receive feedback on plans from colleagues and experts.
All labs will follow the same agenda, but costs may vary. Active participation of school administration is required in order to make the best use of the day.
for the sessions on Wednesday, Oct. 21, Jan. 27 or Feb. 24 from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. More sessions will be announced on the design lab webpage.
EnvisionEdPlus is offering to partner with educational service centers and other educational support organizations to bring the Operation Graduation Design Lab 3.0 to their members at a reduced rate.
Visit the EnvisionEdPlus website
for the most up-to-date event list and registration. Email Tricia Moore
or call (614) 357-4439 for more information or to co-host an upcoming session.