For technical assistance with OhioMeansJobs K-12, including account related questions, please call: 1-888-451-6446 (Ohio schools and students, select option 3)
Visit OhioMeansJobs.com for a summary of the latest updates to OhioMeansJobs K-12.
Ohio's no-cost, career planning system offers comprehensive, career exploration tools, online training and resources specifically for students, teachers and school counselors. OhioMeansJobs.com allows students to learn more about their career interests and in-demand jobs, build résumés, search for college and training programs, create a budget based on future expenses, and develop meaningful academic and career plans for high school and beyond.
Resources for Grades 6-12
- Reporting Tools Access Levels PDF
- How to Access OhioMeansJobs K12 Reporting Tools PDF
- Getting Started With Reporting Tools PDF
- Assessments and Reporting Using Reporting Tools PDF
Newsletter and Website Resources Required by State Law
- Sample Newsletter or Website Articles (Updated resources coming soon)
- OhioMeansJobs.com Logo
- OhioMeansJobs Brochure (Update coming soon)
- Information Card: Teachers and Parents Students (Updates coming soon)
Last Modified: 5/26/2021 3:03:08 PM