EMIS Newsflash – April 27, 2022
FY23 EMIS Changes Open for Public Comment
requires EMIS to create a process by which users of the system can review and provide public comment on new or updated EMIS Guidelines. EMIS changes that are subject to this process must be posted on the website
for 30 days for public comment, 30 days for the Department's response to comments, and then another 30 days for public review before changes are considered “final”.
Now Open for Public Comment
The public comment period for the following changes closes at the end of the day on May 26. Please see the webpage at the above link for complete details.
- 23-8: Updates to FR Record reporting guidance
- 23-51: Updates to itinerate services program codes
- 23-52: Update reporting of PS EL students
- 23-58: Collection of extended school year (ESY) data
- 23-59: Clarifies reporting of Total Discipline Days
- 23-63: Deletes references to OGT
- 23-65: Update to coordinated early intervening services program code
- 23-91: Updates to Student Acceleration Record
- 23-96: Community school reporting of Medical Group attributes