Preschool and School Age Child Care Licensing and Step Up To Quality Program Support
The state’s 88 counties have been organized into 9 regions, each supported by highly experienced personnel from the Department’s Office of Early Learning and School Readiness. Each of the 9 regions have an educational program specialist who are educators with expertise in preschool licensing, school age child care licensing and Step Up To Quality. The specialists provide guidance and technical support to help programs meet the needs for licensing and Step Up To Quality. For information or questions, please refer to the map below to contact the education program specialist assigned to the region.
Education Program Specialists
- Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Coshocton, Guernsey, Harrison, Holmes, Jefferson, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Stark, Tuscarawas, Washington, and Wayne Counties
- Allen, Auglaize, Champaign, Darke, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Logan, Lucas, Mercer, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Van Wert, Williams, and Wood Counties
- Adams, Athens, Brown, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton
- Clark, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Miami, and Montgomery Counties
- Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Summit, and Trumbull Counties
- Fairfield, Madison, Union, Franklin, Licking, and Pickaway Counties
- Hamilton, Butler, Clermont, Preble, and Warren Counties
- Delaware, Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland, and Wyandot Counties
A PDF printable map version is also available.
Last Modified: 10/11/2022 12:17:51 PM