Early Learning Assessment Updates for March 5, 2019
Fall Reporting Window
Spring Assessment Window
- The ELA Fall Reporting window has been extended until March 29, 2019 for all programs who report their data into EMIS.
The ELA Spring Assessment window opened on February 15 and ends on May 14. We encourage programs to utilize the KReady system
for data collection.
Please take note of these important dates:
- All student assessment data must be entered into the KReady system no later than June 3. Teachers will not be able to enter any additional ratings to the KReady system after this date.
- The last day for data managers to generate the Learning Progression (LP) score reports from the KReady system is June 28. Data managers will not be able to generate any reports from the KReady system after this date.
- The KReady system will close for the 2018-2019 school year on July 3 for system maintenance and will open for the 2019-2020 school year on July 10.
- Data for children funded by preschool special education (PSE) must be entered into EMIS by August 9, 2019.
- Data for early childhood education (ECE) grant funded children must be entered into EAS by June 30, 2019.
|Fall ELA Data due in EMIS
||Spring ELA Window Ends
||Last day to enter ELA data in KReady (Teachers)
||Last day to generate Learning Progression Score Report in KReady (Data Managers)
|Spring ELA Data for ECE grant funded children due in EAS
||KReady system closes for 2018-2019
||KReady System opens for 2019-2020
||Spring ELA Data for children funded by PSE due in EMIS
If you need assistance with the KReady system, please contact Ohio K12 Help at 1-844-512-6446 or http://www.ohio-k12.help
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Office of Early Learning & School Readiness
Curriculum & Assessment Team