Ohio Child Licensing and Quality System (OCLQS) Resources
OCLQS allows programs to manage program licensing and Step up to Quality tasks online.
All preschool and school-age child care licensing and Step Up To Quality tasks must be completed in the Ohio Child Licensing and Quality System (OCLQS).
To Log In:
- How to Log In to OCLQS as an ODE User.
- Log In to OCLQS as an ODE User.
Steps To Remove OCLQS Access:
- Remove the individuals OCLQS roles from the Ohio Educational Directory System (OEDS).
- E-mail OELSR.Licensing@education.ohio.gov and list the individuals name who needs removed from OCLQS.
Preschool Licensing and School Age Child Care Licensing Job Aids:
- New application for program license
- Withdrawing an application
- Change of capacity amendment, including adding or deleting rooms
- Change of location amendment, moving physical location
- Document management-view, upload, revise, download report
- Updating funding sources and schedules
- Adding outdoor space
- Account management, including logging in/out, viewing messages, documents and inspections
- Sending Corrective Action Plans
- Close a program license
- Reopening a Temporarily Closed License
- Serious Risk, Incindents, Injury, Illness, Reporting
Step Up To Quality Job Aids:
Last Modified: 8/26/2022 3:01:17 PM