Federal Programs Monthly Trainings
Please use your OH|ID to login and access STARS 2.0 (under the tile named "Training and Registration") to register for these events. Recordings of these sessions will be added to the CCIP Document Library. The CCIP Document Library can be found at ccip.ode.state.oh.us/DocumentLibrary/.
Fall FY22 Trainings
The Department is pleased to announce new monthly training sessions for federal programs starting in September 2021. Federal Programs Monthly Topic Sessions will cover a relevant topic to current federal program coordinators each month.
All sessions will include a presentation or demonstration related to the session topic followed by an opportunity for questions and answers.
These sessions will occur on Microsoft Teams. Attendees will be able to join using the Teams meeting link shared in the STARS event. Meeting hosts also will record the sessions to share with attendees following the session. Recordings of the sessions can be found in CCIP Document Library
under the Federal Programs Trainings folder.
Federal Programs Monthly Topics Sessions
provide details on specific topics relevant to the work of federal programs administrators and staff who work with federal programs funding. These sessions will be held the fourth Thursday of each month from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Please register in STARS V2.0, which can be accessed through the OH|ID Portal
under Training and Registration
. To find the session information, search any of the following fields:
Upcoming topics include:
- Event Name: Federal Programs Trainings
- Keywords for Federal Programs Monthly Topic Sessions: Federal Programs, CCIP, Consolidated Applications
- December 16, 2021: Spending the Funds – Final Expenditure Report, Carryover, 9/30 Sweeps, Comparability
- January 27, 2022: One Needs Assessment – Facilitating a Needs Assessment. How to Identify Priority Needs.
- February 24, 2022: Updates: Maintenance of Effort and Maintenance of Equity – Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief, Maintenance of Effort and Maintenance of Equity
- March 17, 2022: Nonpublic Equitable Services – Updates and Nonpublic Data System
- April 28, 2022: Wrapping Up Compliance System
- May 26, 2022: Homeless Education and Foster Children
- June 23, 2022: Funding the Plan with One Needs Assessment and One Plan
The Department may reschedule individual sessions if needed.
Each district’s assigned Office of Federal Programs consultant can answer questions. The contact information for Office of Federal Programs consultants is in the address book on the CCIP. Access the CCIP on the OH|ID Portal
. For assistance, please contact the Office of Federal Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal programs Completed Trainings
Recordings of these sessions have been added to the CCIP Document Library. Please visit the Document Library at https://ccip.ode.state.oh.us/DocumentLibrary/
Last Modified: 12/14/2021 3:29:34 PM