New Coordinators Academy Trainings
Please use your OH|ID to login and access STARS 2.0 (under the tile named "Training and Registration") to register for these events. Recordings of these sessions will be added to the CCIP Document Library. The CCIP Document Library can be found at ccip.ode.state.oh.us/DocumentLibrary/.
Fall FY22 Trainings
The Department is pleased to announce new monthly training sessions for federal programs starting in September 2021. New Coordinators Academy sessions will focus on topics relevant to the first year of a federal program coordinators' work.
All sessions will include a presentation or demonstration related to the session topic followed by an opportunity for questions and answers.
These sessions will occur on Microsoft Teams. Attendees will be able to join using the Teams meeting link shared in the STARS event. Meeting hosts also will record the sessions to share with attendees following the session. Recordings of the sessions can be found in CCIP Document Library
under the Federal Programs Trainings folder.
The New Coordinators Academy
is an introductory series for federal programs coordinators that will cover a relevant topic for that month. These sessions will be on the second Thursday of each month from 9:00-10:00 a.m.
New coordinators will learn about activities they should attend to each month, how to create a system for compliance to federal programs throughout the school year, key information on each fund and how to navigate the federal programs systems, such as the Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan (CCIP), Compliance System and Nonpublic Data System.
Please register in STARS V2.0, which can be accessed through the OH|ID Portal
under Training and Registration
. To find the session information, search any of the following fields:
Upcoming sessions include:
- Event Name: Federal Programs Trainings
- Keywords for New Coordinators Academy Sessions: Federal Programs, CCIP, New Coordinators Academy, Consolidated Funding Application
- January 13, 2022: One Needs Assessment – Facilitating a Needs Assessment; How to Identify Priority Needs.
- February 10, 2022: Updates: Maintenance of Effort and Maintenance of Equity – Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief, Maintenance of Effort and Maintenance of Equity
- March 10, 2022: Nonpublic Equitable Services – Updates and Nonpublic Data System
- April 14, 2022: Wrapping Up Compliance System
May 12, 2022: Homeless Education and Foster Children (see next line)
- NEW DATE: May 19, 2022: Homeless Education and Foster Children
- June 9, 2022: Funding the Plan with One Needs Assessment and One Plan
The Department may reschedule individual sessions if needed.
Each district’s assigned Office of Federal Programs consultant can answer questions. The contact information for Office of Federal Programs consultants is in the address book on the CCIP. Access the CCIP on the OH|ID Portal
. For assistance, please contact the Office of Federal Programs at email@example.com
Federal Programs Completed Trainings
Recordings of these sessions have been added to the CCIP Document Library. Please visit the Document Library at https://ccip.ode.state.oh.us/DocumentLibrary/
Last Modified: 4/26/2022 7:08:36 AM