Tutoring Options | Parents and Families
Parents and families are often equipped to identify the best educational options for their children. Many districts and schools offer tutoring programs so be sure to check with your school about local tutoring opportunities. Below is a list of tutoring initiatives to support parents and families in selecting high-dosage tutoring.
Find a Tutor
- Contact your local district or school to find local tutoring programs and opportunities.
- Boys and Girls Club of Ohio offer programming and academic support to enhance and accelerate their classroom learning. Contact your local Boys and Girls Club to inquire about tutoring opportunities.
- Libraries Accelerating Learning is a grant to Ohio libraries planning to create or expand literacy programs for Ohio’s PreK-12 students. Contact your local library to see if tutoring services are offered through local programming.
- Ohio ACE Education Marketplace provides a list of all Qualified Education Services Providers that accept ACE funds.
Become a Tutor
- Boys and Girls Club of Ohio offer programming and academic support to enhance and accelerate their classroom learning.
- Tutor Ohio Kids is a statewide tutoring program that supports districts and schools in implementing high-dosage tutoring.
Last Modified: 4/28/2023 11:53:02 AM