Cleveland Scholarship: Information for Parents
We are happy to announce the release of the new Scholarship Income Verification System for our scholarship programs! The system is available for families to enter and submit their income information electronically to the Scholarship office for verification of low-income status. Parents are able to enter household member information, income information and upload supporting income documents directly into the online system.
The Cleveland Scholarship application window for the 2022-2023 school year is open.
Students who currently reside in the Cleveland Municipal School District, and will be in grades K-12 for the next school year are eligible for this program. The application process is an on-line application, only accessible to the participating providers. The provider must be registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program. Please visit a participating provider to complete the application process.
Once you know that your child is eligible for the Cleveland Scholarship Program, the next step is to find a participating private school and apply for enrollment. The private school will submit the scholarship application for your child through the secure online scholarship application system.
- Click on participating private school, also known as a "provider," to find a school in your area.
- Follow the instructions on the Dashboard to select the Cleveland Scholarship.
- All of the participating private schools/providers that are registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program should now be showing.
- To get the phone number and address of a specific private school, click the blue "proceed" button to the far right.
How Do I Apply? | How Do I Renew?
Parents whose children have the Cleveland Scholarship now have online access to view their student scholarship information. The parent portal allows real-time access to information such as application and income status, monthly invoices and payments.
Please review the three resources listed below, they will assist you in the registration process.
To register for and access the scholarship system, parents need to take the following four steps:
- Step 1: Setup a OH|ID Account
- Step 2: Request parent access to the scholarship system
- Step 3: Verify your child
- Step 4: Access the scholarship record
To access the parent portal manual for these steps please click here.
Document and Web Page Links
2023-2024 School Year Information
Send E-mail to: email@example.com
Last Modified: 1/20/2023 2:36:45 PM