Cleveland Scholarship: How to Renew
The application window for the 2023-2024 Cleveland Scholarship program is open. It will remain open through June 30, 2024.
Students who are currently receiving a Cleveland scholarship can renew the scholarship as long as they meet the following requirements:
- They take all required state assessment tests for his/her grade level.
- They do not move out of the Cleveland Municipal school district.
Parents of renewal students who meet these requirements must complete the Cleveland Scholarship Renewal Form and submit it, along with a copy of a current utility bill, to the private school/provider that their child will attend for the upcoming school year.
- If your child will attend a different private school next year, complete the admissions process at the new private school. Once your child is accepted, provide the new school with the Scholarship Renewal Form and proof of current address.
- The private school will submit a renewal application for your child through the online Cleveland Scholarship application system.
- If your child is in grades K-8: If you meet the income requirements for your household size and you want to have your income verified, complete the income verification process. Income verification is not required to apply for the Cleveland Scholarship.
- The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) will mail notifications regarding all scholarship decisions.
Last Modified: 7/17/2023 7:52:38 AM