EdChoice Scholarship: Information for Providers
EDCHOICE STUDENT APPLICATION SYSTEM wiil open february 1
Participating private schools/providers must comply with the following requirements to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship Program:
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a SAFE account.
- Safe Sign up
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
- School/Provider is responsible for keeping their school's OEDSR record up to date and current.
To apply for an EdChoice scholarship, scholarship applicants must first be accepted at a participating private school. Once the private school has accepted the student for enrollment, the private school then submits the student's scholarship application into the secure online application system.
The school/provider will enter all applications into the on-line system this year, EdChoice and Expansion applications. DO NOT SEND EXPANSION APPLICATIONS TO THE PROGRAM OFFICE.
Document and Web Page Links
Register to participate:
Data and finance
Video tutorials (videos are linked to YouTube)
Last Modified: 4/12/2019 12:08:36 PM