EdChoice Scholarship: Information for Providers
The traditional EdChoice and EdChoice Expansion Scholarship application windows for the 2022-2023 school year are open.
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a OH|ID account.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an OH|ID Account and Department of Education Profile.
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
- School/Provider is responsible for keeping their school's OEDSR record up to date and current.
Documents and Web Page Links
2022-2023 School Year Information
Data and finance
Last Modified: 9/29/2022 1:24:19 PM