Jon Peterson Scholarship: How to Renew
The scholarship renewal Period Begins february 1 of each school year.
Students who are currently receiving a Jon Peterson Special Needs scholarship can renew the scholarship as long as they meet the following requirements:
- They take all required state achievement tests for their grade level.
- Continue to be identified as having a disability by their resident school district; and
- Have a current individualized education program (IEP).
Parents of renewal students who meet these requirements must complete a Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship form and submit it to the private school/provider that their child will attend for the school year.
Finding a Provider
If a student is eligible for the Jon Peterson Special Needs (JPSN) Scholarship Program, the first step is to select a participating JPSN Scholarship Provider to serve their child’s educational needs.
- Click on "Search Provider," to find a school in your area.
- From the Scholarship Dashboard, click on the Select Program link in the upper left of the screen and select Jon Peterson.
- Once on the Provider Search Page, select the county and other search criteria from the drop-down menu. Then click the Search button.
- All of the participating providers that meet your search criteria should be showing.
- To get the contact information, view services offered and verify the staff credentials for a specific provider, click the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the record with the provider's name.
Documents and Web Page Links
Last Modified: 2/4/2022 1:37:59 PM