We are proud to partner with Ohio School Counselor Association
to bring you this content.
Click on the date below to join the specific meetup via Microsoft Teams.
- Sep 28, 2021 @4:00p: Standards Overview, importance of standards, high-quality school counseling
- Oct 27-29, 2021: ALL OHIO SCHOOL COUNSELOR CONFERENCE
- Nov 23, 2021 @4:00p: Standard 1 (Comprehensive school counseling program plan)
- Jan 18, 2022 @4:00p: Standard 2 (Direct services for academic, career and social/emotional development)
- Feb 22, 2022 @4:00p: Standard 3 (Indirect services: partnerships and referrals)
- Mar 22, 2022 @4:00p: Standard 4 (Continuous improvement using data to identify needs, implement programs, evaluate impact)
- Apr 26, 2022 @4:00p: Standard 5 (Leadership and advocacy)
- May 24, 2022 @4:00p: Standard 6 (Professional responsibility, knowledge and growth) and finishing the year and reflecting for the next
Last Modified: 2/2/2023 12:06:37 PM