Report Educator Misconduct

Anyone can make a referral about potential educator misconduct. Referrals often come from school districts, but can come from local children services agencies, law enforcement, local prosecutors, students/families, or community members.

If you think an educator may have engaged in conduct unbecoming to the teaching profession, please select one of the following forms to make a referral.

Last Modified: 6/26/2023 6:20:28 AM