Learning Management System for Ohio Education
The Learning Management System for Ohio Education is available anytime and anywhere. The online system provides free courses and professional development on important state education initiatives for teachers and administrators who have active licenses or permits.
To access the system, follow these simple steps.
- Go into your OH|ID account.
- If you do not have a OH|ID account, create one with your building administrator.
- Find and click on the Learning Management System link. No additional password required.
The LMS offers another way for teachers and administrators to learn from state experts on important topics. They can keep relevant materials and documents in an individualized e-portfolio.
Go into the LMS and explore modules now available in:
- Career-Technical Education
- Digital Teaching and Learning
- Diverse Learners
- Facilitating, Coaching and Mentoring
- Instructional Design
- Ohio Standards
- Ohio Evaluation Systems
- Supporting Military Families
- Teaching and Instruction
- Evaluating Digital Content for Instructional and Teaching Excellence
- Formative Instructional Practices (FIP)
- Resident Educator Program
Send questions to InstructionalTechnology@education.ohio.gov.
Last Modified: 5/13/2019 7:17:00 AM