A monthly bulletin sent to each K-8 District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for kindergarten through grade-eight students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- NEW! Discrepant Records for 2019 Spring OELPA Kindergarten and Grade 1 Writing Supplements
- Scores for Spring 2019 Administration
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Screener (OELPS) 2018-2019
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Spring 2019 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – Grades 3-8
- Summer 2019 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – Grade 3 English Language Arts
- Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD) 2018-2019
- NEW! District Test Coordinators Quick Guide
- Technology Preparation for 2019-2020 School Year
- Pre-ID Window
- Test Windows
- Score Report Labels
- Grade 3 Paper Option