A monthly bulletin sent to each K-8 District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for kindergarten through grade-eight students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- Information on OELPS and OELPA Paper Orders
- NEW! July Screening
- NEW! Early Kindergarten Screening
- OELPA Test Window 2019
- Spring 2019 OELPA Paper Materials
- Domain Exemptions
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Screener (OELPS) 2018-2019
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Spring 2019 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – Grades 3-8
- Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD) 2018-2019
- Scheduled System Maintenance for OST, OELPS, OELPA, AASCD, Diagnostics and KRA