List of Approved Assessments for 2022-2023 Announced
The Ohio Department of Education announces posting of the updated 2022-2023 List of Approved Assessments. The list includes:
- Comparable Assessments to Ohio’s K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for Grades 3-8 for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- High Quality Student Data
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification
The list and detailed information are available at the List of Approved Assessments page on the Department’s website.
Note: Approvals for instruments that can be used for optional universal dyslexia screening are still in process and will be posted at a later date.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or (614) 466-1317.