List of Approved Assessments for 2023-2024 Announced
The Ohio Department of Education announces posting of the 2023-2024 List of Approved Assessments. This list provides state-approved assessments in the following areas, including additional dyslexia screeners:
- K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee;
- K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee with Dyslexia Screening;
- Tier 1 Dyslexia Screening;
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee;
- Alternative Standardized Assessments for Grades 3-8 (for Chartered Nonpublic Schools);
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation (for Chartered Nonpublic Schools);
- High-Quality Student Data; and
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification.
Applicable to the 2023-2024 school year, this list and detailed information are available at the List of Approved Assessments page.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or (614) 466-1317.