22+ Adult High School Diploma Program
how to apply for the 22+ Adult High School Diploma Program
1. Locate a provider
2. Contact the provider to enroll in the program.
The 22+ Adult HSD Program helps adults earn a high school diploma. The program is free to adults who are over 22 years old, living in Ohio and do not have a diploma or a GED.
Counselors work with the adult learners to develop individual plans to identify the courses and assessments needed to graduate and earn a diploma. Providers try their best to schedule instructional dates and times to meet the needs of adult learners.
Please contact one of the 22+ Adult HSD Programs listed below where someone will answer your questions and help you enroll in a program to earn your high school diploma.
To receive information and deadline reminders about Ohio's 22+ Adult Diploma Program text OHEDDP to 468311.
22+ Adult High School Diploma Program Information
- Age: Open to adults 22+
- Diploma Type: Locally issued High School Diploma awarded
- Availability: Available at educational approved institutions throughout the state
- Testing: Students must meet the graduation requirements from the time of entry in 9th grade (i.e. earn required number of credits; pass OGT/proficiency, etc.)
- Duration: Maximum of 2 consecutive years to complete program
- Requirements: There are no minimum number of High School credits required but there is limit of 2 consecutive years for a student to earn credits.
- Additional Requirements: No requirement to pursue higher education degree
- Best For... Best for adults who want to earn a High School Diploma and want to pursue any career field (not just in-demand jobs)
Last Modified: 10/13/2023 10:33:08 AM