Order Official HSE (High School Equivalence) Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas
UPDATE December 9, 2022
Reminder: All test takers for the GED® and HiSET must be an Ohio Resident.
DiplomaSender price change for third party vendors only:
Effective January 1, 2023, the price for verification (transcripts/diplomas) for third party vendors will increase from $25.00 to $30.00.
Beginning February 7, 2018 all High School Equivalence (HSE) transcripts and diplomas will be processed through DiplomaSender.
- The benefits of DiplomaSender:
- First time test takers receive their initial diploma and transcript FREE
- Documents can be delivered electronically via email or through fax, USPS first class, or priority express mail
- Effective January 1, 2023:
- Duplicate diploma requests will increase from $15.00 to $20.00
- Duplicate transcript requests will increase from $15.00 to $20.00
- Test takers can create accounts via DiplomaSender.com to view their scores, order credentials (diploma and transcript), and view all historical and current test scores from all three assessment publishers (GED® , HiSET or TASC).
- As of July 1, 2020, TASC is no longer a HSE vendor in the State of Ohio. Test takers may still order transcripts and/or duplicate diplomas through DiplomaSender.
January 25, 2018 was the last day to order transcripts/diplomas through Parchment. All request must go through DiplomaSender.
Walk-Ins: As of Thursday, July 3, 2014, no walk-in requests for transcripts or duplicate diploma/transcripts are accepted
Last Modified: 12/9/2022 11:52:42 AM