State-Funded SAT Tests
State law requires districts and community schools to administer the state-funded ACT or SAT to all grade 11 students in the spring of the school year. Each year, districts and schools will select the test to administer to their juniors.
*Beginning Spring 2025 for the Class of 2026, a parent or guardian can exercise the option for their student not to take the state-funded ACT or SAT as indicated in House Bill 82.
All LEAs should make sure they have a current email address in OEDS (OEDS.ContactUs@education.ohio.gov) and with the Ohio K-12 Help Desk (email@example.com).
Annual Survey for District Selection of College and Career Readiness Assessment (ACT or SAT) in Spring 2024
The annual survey for district selection of college and career readiness will be sent to superintendents on August 14, 2023.
There are 3 new pages to the ACT-SAT Selection for Spring 2024 survey.
- School Building and Address Confirmation: Review of the school building list for missing school buildings that serve 11th and/or 12th grade students.
- ACT-SAT District Test Coordinator(s): Verifying your Test Coordinator(s) name, email, and phone.
- ACT-SAT School Building Test Coordinator: Matching a Primary Test Coordinator for each school building.
The Survey runs from August 15, 2022 through September 15, 2023. JVSD and ESC schools do not participate in this survey; please see this notice
for more information.
To help districts make this important choice, view the overview or watch the following recorded presentations:
Spring 2024 SAT Digital Test Window
Districts choosing SAT for the State-Funded Test will be testing digitally.
One Window, 8 weeks in length is completely available.
Districts will only need to choose a start date within the window.
March 4th – April 26th, 2024
*See SAT in Ohio webpage for rules/requirements (Presently, 2023 information posted; 2024 information will post as it becomes available)
Important Links for 2024
- SAT Important Dates (Presently, 2023 information posted; 2024 information will post by November 1, 2023.
- Resources for 2024 (Will post as it becomes available)
Please direct questions about SAT test administration to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 855-373-6387.
Please direct questions about graduation requirements to email@example.com
Last Modified: 8/30/2023 9:21:25 AM