Testing-Related Links to Ohio Revised and Administrative Codes
Listed below are links to testing-related sections of the Ohio Administrative Code (OAC) and the Ohio Revised Code (ORC).
Links to Chapter 3301-13 of the Ohio Administrative Code are listed first. Relevant links to the Ohio Revised Code follow.
Ohio Administrative Code
- 3301-13-01 Defining terms and establishing statewide tests
- 3301-13-02 Administering required state tests at the designated grades
- 3301-13-03 Participation of students with disabilities
- 3301-13-04 Provisions for waivers
- 3301-13-05 Test security
- 3301-13-06 Scoring and reporting
- 3301-13-07 Fairness sensitivity review committee
- 3301-13-08 Provisions for oral administration of tests required for graduation
- 3301-13-09 Exemptions for adults with disabilities
- 3301-13-10 Students with disabilities in chartered nonpublic schools
- 3301-13-11 Temporary exemptions of English-limited students
- 3301-7-01 Standards for the ethical use of tests
- 3301-41-01 Standard for issuing an "Ohio High School Equivalence Diploma"
- 3301-44-06 College and high school graduation credit; postsecondary enrollment options
Ohio Revised Code
- 3301.0710 Ohio graduation tests
- 3301.0711 Administration and grading of tests; use of results; intervention services
- 3313.603 High school graduation requirements; advanced work
- 3313.61 Diploma or honors diploma
Last Modified: 8/19/2022 12:43:30 PM