Integrating Technology in Teaching Mathematics
- Core Math Tools - Core Math Tools are interactive software tools for algebra and functions, geometry and trigonometry, and statistics and probability. The tools are suitable for use with any high school mathematics curriculum and compatible with the Ohio's Learning Standards for Mathematics in terms of content and mathematical practices. To access all features, Java is required.
- Desmos – This site allows users free use of tools to graph functions, plot tables of data, evaluate equations, explore transformations and much more.
- GeoGebra - GeoGebra is a multi-platform dynamic mathematics software program for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives contains manipulatives and concept tutorials across the grade bands.
- For even more resources, check out the Ohio Math Pearltree.
Last Modified: 1/12/2018 5:35:20 PM