Child and Adult Care Food Program: Adult Day Care Component
The following are forms, fact sheets, and links to federal regulations and policy memorandums from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) that pertain to administration of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Adult Day Care component.
Information about Adult Care Program Component
Administering the Program
Claims and Reimbursement Reporting System (CRRS)
System used by schools and community agencies enrolled in USDA Child Nutrition Programs through ODE to submit required data and apply for meal reimbursements.
- Adult Day Care Master List
- Annual Inventory Packet
- Daily Attendance Form
- Daily Time Log
- Food/Non-Food Costs Worksheet
- Meal Count Record Forms:
- Individual Participant, 5-Day, All Meal Types
- Individual Participant, 5-Day, AM, L, PM
- Individual Participant, 5-Day, B, L, PM
- Individual Participant, 7-Day. All Meal Types
- Total Head Count
- Non-Dairy Beverage Calculation Worksheet
- Reimbursement Calculation Worksheet
Guidance, Handbooks, Regulations, and Policy Memorandums
For the most recent guidance and resources, handbooks, policy memos, and regulation updates on CACFP Adult Day Care component, visit the USDA Food and Nutrition Service websites linked above.
Monitoring and Review Requirements and Forms
All sponsoring organizations (multi-site sponsors) must conduct and document monitoring reviews for food service operations to assess compliance with meal pattern, recordkeeping and other CACFP requirements.
Last Modified: 12/15/2017 10:23:25 AM