Ohio Department of Education's Learning Management System (LMS)
The Ohio Department of Education's Learning Management System (LMS) is available anytime and anywhere. The online system provides free courses and professional development on important state education initiatives for educators who have active or pending, K-12, Ohio licenses or permits.
You may also access your OHID login here.
The LMS offers another way for teachers and administrators to learn from state experts on important topics. They can keep relevant materials and documents in an individualized e-portfolio.
Go into the LMS and explore courses now available in:
- Career-Technical Education
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Digital Teaching and Learning
- Diverse Learners
- Facilitating, Coaching and Mentoring
- Instructional Design
- Ohio Standards
- Ohio Evaluation Systems
- Supporting Military Families
- Teaching and Instruction
- Culturally Responsive Practices
- Evaluating Digital Content for Instructional and Teaching Excellence
- Formative Instructional Practices (FIP)
- Resident Educator Program
For Ohio Department of Education Employees Only:
Access the LMS Design Services flyer
for more information regarding services available to support your Office. Offices can also access the LMS Course Application Form
Send questions to LMSsupport@education.ohio.gov .
Last Modified: 5/12/2020 9:16:25 AM