List of Approved Assessments
List of Approved Assessments for the 2020-2021 School Year
The Ohio Department of Education reviewed vendor proposals that were submitted in response to the Department’s Request for Qualifications for assessments in the following areas:
- Comparable Assessments to Ohio’s K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee (K-3 Diagnostic)
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee (Alt Reading)
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for Grades 3-8 (Alt 3-8) for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation (Alt HS) for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation Component (Growth Measure)
- High Quality Student Data (HQSD)
- Student Survey for Teacher Evaluation (Student Survey)
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification (Gifted Assessment)
This is a non-competitive procurement process. All vendor proposals that met minimum criteria for their assessment area are listed with the assessments for which they were approved. These can be administered by districts and schools beginning in the 2020-2021 school year.
Download 2020-2021 Approved Assessment List.
- Vendor Contact Information Form - Please use this form to submit or update contact information if you wish to receive updates and notifications about future assessment opportunities.
- Previous RFQ information and documents and pervious approved assessment lists are availlable by request. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Last Modified: 10/22/2020 8:53:44 AM