Ohio Diagnostic Assessments
The required grades to be administered a diagnostic assessment are:
- Reading: kindergarten, first, second and third
- Math: first and second
- Writing: first, second, third
On this page are the diagnostic formats:
- Screener: measures beginning year skills
- Full Measure: measures end-of-year skills
- The grade kindergarten, first and second story books must be printed back to back to form a story book.
- On the Student Score Sheet, students who score in the category of "further assessment may be needed" are considered "on track". However, it is strongly encouraged to provide interventions to these students.
Last Modified: 8/5/2015 7:39:00 AM