Description of Ohio's 16 career fields (groups of occupations and broad industries based on common characteristics), including information related to career pathways within the career fields, content standards, professional development and resources.
Career Preparation Contacts
Career fields and career pathways form the basis of an Ohio Career Field Initiative that responds to the needs of a rapidly changing economy. Schools and career centers are the best sources for local career preparation information. Click on the links below to access resources and contact information.
Career-Technical Education (CTE) is available at all Ohio public schools. Each career center has an informative website listing information regarding program offerings.
Career Field Specialists
- Agriculture and Environmental Systems
- Arts and Communication, Information Technology
- Business and Administrative Services, Finance, and Marketing
- Construction Technologies
- Education and Training, Hospitality and Tourism, Family and Consumer Sciences
Mary Jo Kohl
- Engineering and Science Technologies (PLTW), Manufacturing Technologies, Transportation Systems
- Law and Public Safety, Human Services, Health Science
Associate Directors, Career-Technical Education
Last Modified: 6/12/2019 2:51:51 PM