Early Learning Family Resources
Early learning experiences last a lifetime. It is key that all families have access to early childhood education information, resources, high quality early care and educational settings to prepare young children for a lifetime of learning and success. Here are some resources to help support your child's growth:
- Head Start Parent, Family and Community Engagement - This site provides information about Head Start, Early Head Start, Family Health and Safety, Child Development, Readiness for School, Parent Your Child, and Supporting Family Well-Being.
- National Wildlife Federation - This site provides wildlife and conservation-related coloring pages, games, book reviews, science activities and recipes for children and their families. Parents can sign up to receive the free monthly Backyard Buddies e-newsletter.
- PBS Kids and PBS Parents - The Public Broadcasting system offers these two sites with information on child development and interactive learning games for children and families.
- Reading Rockets - Reading Rockets offers strategies and tools for parents, families and teachers to help children improve their reading skills.
- U.S. Department of Education Tips for Parents - This federal site provides a comprehensive resource for parents and families on how to help their children succeed in school.
Last Modified: 1/3/2017 9:39:18 AM