Application and Review Process
Updated September 30, 2020
- The Management Council of the Ohio Educational Computer Network (MCOECN) will make available the online application for twenty business days beginning the week of October 5, 2020.
- District staff complete applications through the Ohio K-12 Programs portal.
- All subsidy applications must be completed and submitted through the Ohio K-12 Programs portal by twenty business days after the application opens. No applications will be accepted after that date.
- Program Administrator will begin reviewing applications approved by the ITCs as soon as the application is made available to districts during the week of October 5, 2020.
- District staff may check on the status of their district's application at any time by logging into the Ohio K-12 Help portal.
- Awarded applications will be communicated to the Ohio Department of Education on a weekly basis beginning the end of October, 2020.
- Applications will be processed by December, 2020.
- Funds for approved applications will be distributed periodically by the Ohio Department of Education once the approval process begins.
- The entire amount of funding must be encumbered on or before June 30, 2021.
- All funds must be liquidated on or before September 30, 2021.
Please note: While entities will only have to apply once, payments will be made bi-annually, with the first payment of the award being processed after the application is approved and the second payment of the award being processed in Spring, 2021.
Last Modified: 10/1/2020 1:29:20 PM