National School Lunch Program
The following are forms, fact sheets, and links to federal regulations and policy memorandums from the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) that pertain to the administration of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
Information about the National School Lunch Program
Administering the Program
- USDA Prototype Applications and sample instructional documents are available to assist state and local officials in the design and distribution of application materials on the USDA Food and Nutrition Service website and include the following documents:
- Prototype Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals
- Prototype Household Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals
- Prototype Household Letters for State and Local Agencies
- Web-Based Prototype Application for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals
- Current NSLP application templates are available in the Claims Reimbursement and Reporting System (CRRS). Go to Applications, then Download Forms. Forms available in the CRRS include the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application with Fee Waiver, Price Meal Application without Fee Waiver, and Special Milk Program Application.
Claims Reimbursement and Reporting System (CRRS)
System used by schools and community agencies enrolled in USDA child nutrition programs through ODE to submit required data and apply for meal reimbursements.
Daily Worksheets & Edit Check Instructions (CN-6 and CN-7)
- Current food procurement templates are available in the Claims Reimbursement and Reporting System. Go to "Applications", then "Download forms".
Guidance, Handbooks, Regulations, and Policy Memorandums
For the most recent guidance and resources, handbooks, legislation, policy memos, press releases, and regulation updates on the National School Lunch Program, visit the USDA Food and Nutrition Service websites linked above.
Meal Pattern & Menu Planning
Monitoring and Review Requirements and Forms
Provision 2 Resources
Prior approval from the Office of Integrated Student Supports is required for participation in Provision 2.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Last Modified: 10/12/2018 2:11:31 PM