2021-2022 Testing Dates
Each school district chooses a consecutive series of school days to administer state tests within specified windows, or periods of time.
Ohio’s State Tests in English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies
FALL TEST WINDOWS 2021
- Grade 3 English language arts – Five consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Oct. 18 to Nov.5 window
- High school end-of-course tests – Fifteen consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Nov. 29 to Jan. 14 window
FALL WRITING PILOT TEST WINDOW 2021
The voluntary English language arts writing pilot originally scheduled for fall 2020 has been rescheduled for fall 2021. More information will be available soon.
- English language arts - Nov. 1 - Nov. 19, 2021
spring TEST WINDOWS 2022
School districts select 15 consecutive school days, including makeups, within each test window.
- English language arts - March 14, 2022 - April 15, 2022
- Mathematics, science and social studies - March 28, 2022 - May 6, 2022
SUMMER TEST WINDOWS 2022 (OPTIONAL)
- Grade 3 English language arts – June 27 – July 1, 2022
- High school end-of-course tests – June 27 – July 8, 2022
OHIO GRADUATION TESTS
- During the continuous online testing window (September through June), testers have three opportunities to take any part of the OGT still required.
- Testers requiring paper as an approved accommodation have three test opportunities during the September 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 test window with staggered start times:
- Opportunity 1 September 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
- Opportunity 2 October 18, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Opportunity 3 November 22, 2021 - June 30, 2022
Please check with your local district or adult diploma program about opportunities to take the tests. Districts/schools may set their own test windows within the state framework. For details, please look at OGT FAQ
Ohio English Language Proficiency Screener
- August 23, 2021 - June 30, 2022
Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment
Alternate Assessment for Students with the Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities
Note: All information subject to change.
Last Modified: 8/23/2021 8:43:55 AM