CTE-26 Application and Resources
The FY2020 (2019-2020) CTE-26 application is located in the SAFE account. This year, Business, Finance, and Law and Public Safety career field programs must submit a Fiscal Year 2020 CTE-26/Program of Study application.
The following timelines govern the process for submitting new CTE-26 program applications or applications for program renewal. The application process will tentatively open on November 1, 2018.
The lead district in the Career-Tech Planning District (CTPD) is responsible for approving or disapproving a program application no later than March 1, 2019.
Submit the approved program application to the Ohio Department of Education by March 15, 2019. The Ohio Department of Education will review the program application and notify your district of approval or disapproval by May 15, 2019.
- FY2020 List of CTE Assurances - Coming Soon!
- CTE-26 Renewal Schedule
- CTE-26 and CTE Program Review - Coming Soon!
- Career-Technical Education Login Roles - Coming Soon!
- Ohio College Tech Prep Regional Center Contacts
- CTE-26 Directions - Coming Soon!
- Tech Prep CTE-26 Checklist - Coming Soon!
- CTE Tech Prep CTE-26 Application Creation - Coming Soon!
- EMIS Issues Update
Last Modified: 6/18/2018 8:39:41 AM