Ohio Green Ribbon Schools
The U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools recognizes schools where staff, students, officials and communities have come together to produce energy efficient, sustainable and healthy school environments and to ensure the sustainability and environmental literacy of graduates.
Apply for 2016-17 Green Ribbon Schools recognition
Applying is a two-step process. The first step is to submit this form for consideration as a state nominee. If your school or district is selected, you will be asked to complete the second step of the process by providing additional information for the nominee package that will be forwarded to the U.S. Department of Education. The deadline to return your application is Nov. 30, 2016.
2016 OHIO GREEN Ribbon SCHOOL HONOREES
2015 Ohio Green Ribbon School honorees
2014 OHIO GREEN RIBBON SCHOOL HONOREES
- Milton-Union PK-12 School, West Milton, OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
- Metro Catholic School, Cleveland, OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
- West Geauga High School, Chesterland, OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
2013 ohio green ribbon school honorees
- Kenston High School, Chagrin Falls, OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
2012 OHIO GREEN RIBBON SCHOOL HONOREES
- Loveland High School, Loveland OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
- North Adams Elementary, Seaman, OH - U.S. Department of Education Highlights
For more information on Green Ribbon Schools, please visit the U.S. Department of Education website.
Partnership for Ohio Green Ribbon Schools pilot program includes:
If you have questions about the Green Schools Program, please call or email Brenda Metcalf, Environmental Education Council of Ohio, at (740) 653-2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 8/31/2016 1:43:49 PM