The Ohio Social Studies Signal Newsletter provides timely information to social studies educators regarding important news from ODE, professional development opportunities and classroom resources.
Sign up to receive the Ohio Social Studies Signal newsletter.
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Short-Term Program for U.S. Teachers
- Harvard offers online course for preK-12 teachers
- Library of Congress Opens Applications for Teacher-in-Residence
- Library of Congress offers webinars
- February is African American History Month
- A special opportunity to teach in Taiwan
- Marginalization of Social Studies graphic supports importance of elementary social studies
- Jewish Partisan Foundation launches e-courses
- Upcoming National Archives webinars
- Center for Civic Education provides course for teachers on the American Constitution
- Teaching American History webinars
Resources for Black History Month
Social Studies Resources