Autism Scholarship Program: How to Apply
Finding a Provider
If a student is eligible for the Autism Scholarship Program, the first step is to select a participating Autism Scholarship Provider to serve their child’s educational needs.
- Click on "Search Provider," to find a provider in your area.
- From the Scholarship Dashboard, click on the Select Program link in the upper left of the screen and select Autism Scholarship.
- Once on the Provider Search Page, select the county and other search criteria from the drop-down menu. Then click the Search button.
- All of the participating providers that meet your search criteria should be showing.
- To get the contact information, view services offered and verify the staff credentials for a specific provider, click the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the record with the provider's name.
If the provider accepts the student for enrollment, the parent can obtain the scholarship application form from their provider.
Documents and Web Page Links
Last Modified: 11/10/2021 6:15:53 AM