Apply to join Ohio’s Whole Child Network
The Ohio Department of Education is seeking 150 diverse education professionals, community partners and family members to join the Whole Child Network, a place where members learn from each other and share successes and best practices that support the whole child.
Selected members will:
- Participate in webinars to learn how to implement Ohio’s Whole Child Framework from colleagues who are leading this critical work;
- Receive a quarterly newsletter and podcast highlighting whole child policy, funding, programming, state and national best practices and resources;
- Participate in a community of practice with peers to collaboratively address a problem of practice;
- Gain access to the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development’s ASCD Activate, a dynamic, research-backed professional development library that provides access to hundreds of education resources.
The Department will consider applicants in the following categories:
- District and school administrators;
- Early childhood through grade 12 teachers and paraprofessionals;
- School student support staff such as counselors; social workers; psychologists; school nurses; and related services, food service, transportation and safety personnel;
- Representatives from state and local agencies serving children and families;
- Professionals from the higher education community; and
- Families and caregivers of early childhood through grade 12 students.
The Department is seeking participants that reflect the diversity of Ohio’s schools and communities.
Apply to join Ohio's Whole Child Network by Sept. 9. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ohio Department of Education is committed to providing access and inclusion and reasonable accommodation in its services, activities, programs and employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable laws. To request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact Aleshia McNutt, ADA coordinator, at ADAaccommodation@education.ohio.gov or (614) 387-2200 (voice) no later than 14 days prior to this event.