Apply for 2023 Clean School Bus Grant Program by Aug. 22
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s 2023 Clean School Bus Grant Program is open now. Approximately $400 million in competitive grant funding will be awarded to eligible applicants. Schools may use funds to purchase zero-emission school buses, clean school buses and zero-emission charging infrastructure. The Clean School Bus Grant Program is the first grant funding opportunity through the multiyear funding program and follows the 2022 Clean School Bus Rebate Program.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has planned several webinars this summer to prepare school personnel for the grant application. The remaining webinars are as follows:
- June 8 at 1 p.m. – Technical Assistance Overview & Utility Planning with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Joint Office Joint Office of Energy and Transportation
- June 21 at 3 p.m. - Panel Discussion with 2022 Rebate Selectees
- July 11 at 1 p.m. - Fleet Planning & Route Analysis with Joint Office
- July 26 at 3 p.m. - Training & Maintenance Considerations with Joint Office
- Aug. 9 at 1 p.m. – Office of Inspector General Fraud Prevention & Best Practices
- Aug. 30 at 1 p.m. - 2023 Grants: Feedback & Next Steps
Register for the webinars at this link.
Applicants must submit all grant application materials to Grants.gov by Tuesday, Aug. 22, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Direct questions to email@example.com.