Cleveland Scholarship Provider Information
Participating private schools/providers must comply with the following requirements to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program:
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a OH|ID account.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an OH|ID Account and Department of Education Profile.
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
To apply for a Cleveland scholarship, applicants must first be accepted at a participating private school. Once the private school has accepted the student for enrollment, the private school then submits the student's scholarship application into the secure online application system through your OH|ID account
Last Modified: 10/6/2023 2:41:59 PM