Contacts and Resources
The Office of Career-Technical Education collaborates with multiple education stakeholders to develop a system of supports for Ohio schools and students. Office staff are available to provide technical assistance, information and resources to help successfully implement career-technical education programs.
Office of Career-Technical Education
The Office of Career-Technical Education supports 43 career-technical programs of study across 16 career fields. These pathways serve secondary students, traditional-age college students and returning adults including adults seeking a high school diploma or equivalent.
The Office of Career-Technical Education provides resources to equip Ohio’s schools, students, parents and communities with the knowledge and tools that will help them skillfully navigate career-technical education.
- Mission and Vision of the Office of Career-Technical Education - Ohio's bold vision for change starts with building greater awareness among students that careers are a big part of what life is all about and, consequently, a key goal of education.
- Frequently Asked Questions - The FAQ provides general information for schools, students, parents and industry partners about career-technical education.
- Outcomes and Insights Fact Sheets - Ohio Career-Technical Education fact sheets provide information on delivery structure, enrollment by career field/courses and other data to assist with understanding the state's career-technical education system, programs and services.
- Start A Career-Tech Program - Career-technical education provides students of all ages with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners.
- Career-Technical Online Resources and Career Exploration and Planning - This educator resource list is not comprehensive, and the Ohio Department of Education does not endorse these products. The list is available to support engaging students in online learning.
- #CareerTechOhio Campaign - #CareerTechOhio offers educators, students, industry professionals, parents and everyone in between the opportunity to highlight the difference career-technical education programs make for Ohio’s future — all under one, unified hashtag. #CareerTechOhio brings Ohioans into the experience of these programs, allowing those in the classroom, in the field or in the workplace to capture inspiring moments and broadcast them across Ohio.
Last Modified: 5/18/2022 9:55:36 AM