List of Approved Assessments
Common Application for Approved List of Assessments
The Department is releasing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for vendors wishing to be included on the 2021-2022 Approved List of Assessments in the following areas:
- Comparable Assessments to Ohio’s K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee (K-3 Diagnostic)
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee (Alt Reading)
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for Grades 3-8 (Alt 3-8) for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation (Alt HS) for Chartered Nonpublic Schools
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation Component (Growth Measure)
- High Quality Student Data (HQSD)
- Student Survey for Teacher Evaluation (Student Survey)
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification (Gifted Assessment)
This RFQ provides a common application by which vendors may submit qualifications for tests in each of these areas. The Department particularly seeks those vendors with assessment tools that can fulfill multiple purposes. The resulting Approved List will assist districts in selecting tools that will maximize their use of time and resources, and provide high educational value.
The Department seeks full applications from vendors not currently listed on the 2020-2021 Approved Assessment List. Those vendors already listed will receive instructions on how to maintain their approval.
- Non-binding Letter of Intent due to ODE: January 20, 2021
- Vendor call: January 19, 2021
- Q and A period: January 6-20, 2021
- Full applications due: 5:00 p.m. EST February 3, 2021
- Applications for Continued Approval due: February 3, 2021
List of Approved Assessments for the 2020-2021 School Year
The Department reviewed vendor proposals that were submitted in response to the Department’s Request for Qualifications for third party assessments.
This is a non-competitive procurement process. All vendor proposals that met minimum criteria for their assessment area(s) are listed with the assessments for which they were approved. These can be administered by districts and schools beginning in the 2020-2021 school year.
Download 2020-2021 Approved Assessment List.
- Vendor Contact Information Form - Please use this form to submit or update contact information if you wish to receive updates and notifications about future assessment opportunities.
- Previous RFQ information and documents and pervious approved assessment lists are availlable by request. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Last Modified: 1/25/2021 10:42:51 AM