Grants Administration - Mission Statement
Through the most efficient and innovative means available, the Office of Federal and State Grants Management will assist local constituencies in establishing effective fiscal management for grants including acting as a centralized liaison between Department program functions and key educational stakeholders and providing expert technical assistance and monitoring to ensure grant fiscal provisions are met.
To accomplish this mission, we commit to the following:
- We will ensure funding flows to districts through review and approval of cash requests in a timely basis and in accordance with legal requirements.
- We will review and approve final expenditure reports and communicate results to key stakeholders in a timely basis.
- We will provide technical assistance for fiscal aspects of project administration on an ongoing basis.
- We will review audit reports from funded education entities and ensure proper stewardship for programs and funds are maintained.
- We will review indirect cost allocation proposals from school districts on a regular basis and determine the appropriate cost percentage available for recovery. Additionally, we will oversee and monitor the provisions of the established rate to ensure appropriate activities are captured and reported.
Last Modified: 7/1/2019 11:13:51 AM