Resources and Tools
The Office of School and District Improvement recommends a number of resources for schools they support as part of its mission to improve the educational experiences of Ohio’s students.
- Support Schools Tool- Assists districts and schools as they track the implementation of their One Plans (school improvement plans)
- Improvement and Innovation Grants Monitoring-Information and resources for School Improvement grants monitoring including desk review, on-site and self-assessment survey information.
- Continuous Improvement Toolkit-Resources developed by the Department and State Support Teams to assist in the process of supporting district-wide & school building improvement
- ED STEPS-The Department's process of increased support and collaboration to connect districts with federal funding suited to their students’ unique academic needs combining:
- One Needs Assessment-a needs analysis for districts, schools, and educational entities using their unique data in conjunction with recommended and required questions
- One Plan-A three year plan that prioritizes areas of focus and contains SMART goals
- Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan-the Department's unified grants application and planning & verification system
Last Modified: 11/13/2023 8:53:53 AM