Join Ohio's Whole Child Network
The Ohio Department of Education is seeking diverse education professionals, community partners and family members to join the Whole Child Network. The network is a place where members learn from each other, share successes and share best practices that support the whole child.
Whole Child Network Member benefits include:
- Whole Child Professional Learning. Learn how to implement a whole child approach from colleagues who are leading this critical work in Ohio.
- Collaboration and Networking Opportunities. Connect with like-minded individuals, expand your professional network and foster new partnerships.
- Whole Child Resources. Gain first access to resources including toolkits, best practices, research and data.
The Whole Child Network is open to the following:
- District and school administrators;
- Early childhood through grade 12 teachers and paraprofessionals;
- School student support staff, such as counselors, social workers, psychologists, school nurses and related services, food service and transportation and safety personnel;
- Representatives from state and local agencies;
- Professionals from the higher education community; and
- Families and caregivers of early childhood through grade 12 students.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 7/31/2023 8:32:37 AM